Business Etiquette Educator License
Become certified today in Business Etiquette Training and begin a career in an exciting field with endless opportunities. The Etiquette Factory leads the market in professional etiquette training with it's amazing program, easy training, one on one support, continuing educational opportunities, and much much more. Look and see what is included in this training.
Business Etiquette Educator License includes:
- Step by step training for 8 Professional Workshops including: Professionalism-- the Key to Our Success, Interviewing Etiquette-- The “Shock & Awe” Approach, Sexual Harassment--What I Need to Know, Dining Etiquette for Professionals, Finer Points of Service, Social Graces, Etiquette 101 for Parents, Etiquette for Teens--Come if you Dare
- Word for Word Text of Each Workshop in it's Entirety
- CD set recording of Monica Irvine presenting all 8 workshops
- Power Point Presentation for each Professional Workshop for PC and Mac
- Training for Marketing your Business Etiquette Career
- Personalized Webpage on the Etiquette Factory website
- Zip code Locator so People can find you anywhere in the World
- Continued Training through our Bi-Monthly live Webinar Seminars
- PDFs of many marketing documents including flyers, letters, business cards, etc.
- 6 days a week company support by email and telephone and SKYPE
- Access to Wholesale Account (order all Etiquette Factory products at wholesale pricing)
- Certificate of Completion when all 8 test have been completed (can retake until pass)
- Business Etiquette Certification by The Etiquette Factory
- Training is simple and can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
- NO long, wordy books to read.
- Simple, fast and efficient training giving you what you need to succeed but not wasting your time on material that is not necessary and redundant.
- Earn your investment back with your first client
- You are every company's resource for fulfilling state requirements for sexual harassment training.
- You are every company's resource for business etiquette that every single company, regardless of what they do, sell or supply must have to continue to grow and succeed in today's competitive market.
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Manage your own schedule and work load.
- You will be as busy as you wish to be.
- The need is there, you only have to make yourself known to your community.
- Repeat business is high as most companies need and want this training at least once per year.
- Become proud of the benefit you are giving to your community and to individuals as you teach them how to become the best that they can be.
- So rewarding, you will love every minute of it and your community will love you back.