Etiquette for Beginners is a 12 week program designed for homeschool, pre-school, or any elementary classroom setting. This is not just a program, it's an experience! Teachers, moms and children will enjoy and thrive in this unique learning environment.
Etiquette for Beginners Includes:
- 2 Instructional DVDs
- Teacher's Manual
- Etiquette Jukebox CD
- 4 Etiquette "Set Right" Placemats
The Etiquette Factory storybook series is dedicated to helping children master the art of proper manners and social skills through fun, exciting stories with heartwarming and sometimes mischievous characters. These stories and characters will soon be favorites by adults and children alike.
At the end of each storybook, is a few questions that allow parents (or teachers) and children to discuss the meaning and message of each story. Take the time to answer these questions and witness the rewards and understanding that come to your children. Manners are essential to ensure your children's success both personally and professionally. It truly is the medicine for a happy life.
- Rose & The Jungle Boy--A book about good manners.
- Alligator Earl--A book about saying, "Hello."
- Becoming a King--A book about the magic words.
- A Banquet with the Queen--A book about table manners.
- Sweet Smelling Samson--A book about good hygiene.
- The "No" Book--A book about accepting the word, "no" politely.
- Where's Buck? (set to be released Marchl 15, 2018).
- Sharing is for Everyone (set to be released April 15, 2018).
- One Messy Pig (set to be released May 15, 2018).
- Tiny's Branch (set to be released June 15, 2018).
- The Torture Chamber (set to be released July 15, 2018).
- The Tongue Who Became Free (set to be released Aug 15, 2018).