6 Storybooks are ready to ship direct to YOU, and the remaining 6 books are in production now and will ship out September 1, 2018.
YIPPIE!! HOORAY! They're finally HERE!!! Seriously, I'm so excited to offer this storybook series to you. Oh they're precious! Oh they are so fun! Yes, they really do teach our children manners! They teach our children how to show value to others, why manners help us to be happy and how having good manners helps us to be a better friend, and more.
The Etiquette Factory storybook series is dedicated to helping our children master the art of proper manners and social skills through fun, exciting stories with heartwarming and sometimes mischievous characters. These stories are told by Mary Manners on the Etiquette for Beginner's DVD. We already love these stories so now, you and your children can see the characters in action in these adorable storybooks. I can't wait for your children to read them.
At the end of each storybook, is a few questions that allow parents (or teachers) and children to discuss the meaning and message of each story. Take the time to answer these questions and witness the rewards and understanding that come to your children. Manners are essential to ensure our children's success both personally and professionally. It truly is the medicine for a happy life.
Although only the first 6 storybooks are ready to ship today, if you order today, you will receive a FREE ETIQUETTE JUKEBOX CD (with 18 manner's songs) and we will ship the remaining 6 books to you for FREE on Sept 1. It will be a great present that will surprise you in your mail. If you only want to order the first 6 storybooks at this time, you can right here. However, to save $16.00 and receive your FREE CD, you must order all 12 today.
- A Banquet with the Queen - A book about table manners.
- Alligator Earl - A book about proper introductions.
- Becoming a King - A book about using the Magic Words.
- Rose and the Jungle Boy - A book about Proper Manners.
- Sweet Smelling Samson - A book about practicing Good Hygiene.
- The NO Book - A book about accepting the word “No” politely.
- Where's Buck? (Set to be released March 15, 2018).
- Sharing is for Everyone (Set to be released April 15, 2018).
- One Messy Pig (Set to be released May15, 2018).
- Tiny's Branch (Set to be released June 15, 2018).
- The Torture Chamber (Set to be released July 15, 2018).
- The Tongue Who Became Free (Set to be released Aug 15, 2018).