This book is designed to help your teen master skills so they can be successful both personally and professionally. Etiquette Masters gives your teen invaluable insight on etiquette in dating, job hunting, employment and even being a future college roommate.
This is a short, easy to read handbook with lasting results. Every teen should read this BEFORE they begin dating, working or going off to college. We know that parents have worked hard to instill these qualities in their children. Sometimes, it just really helps when they hear it again from someone besides mom and dad.
You will be receiving the printed version in the mail, but you may also download the electonic version if you or your teen has an ebook app and would prefer to access it in that format.
Table of Contents
- How can Proper Etiquette Improve my Life as a Teenager?
- How can Proper Etiquette help Keep Peace in my Home
- Etiquette while Job Hunting
- Etiquette on the Job
- Cell Phone Etiquette
- Social Networking Etiquette
- Peer Pressure and Etiquette--True Opposites
- Dating Etiquette for Boys
- Dating Etiquette for Girls
- Etiquette for the College Roommate
- Life Long Etiquette Skills/ A Life of Success