Imagine your children waking up with an alarm clock, making their bed, completing their morning hygiene duties, saying their morning personal prayer, completing their morning chores without any verbal reminder from you? Imagine your family having the time for family devotion, family projects, family fun time, one-on-one time with each child, date night for you and your spouse, daily quiet time and chore time.
Imagine reducing your errands by 50%! How much time would that give you to do other things? Parents, these things are possible and possible without unreasonable efforts. They are possible when you place your family on a schedule and take advantage of the gift of routines. Don’t miss this amazing Parenting Master Class by Master Motivator, Monica Irvine. Don’t miss this!
Here is the table of contents:
- Why Do Schedules Work and What Do They Give Our Family?
- Children and Change
- Routines Promote Self Mastery
- Let's Begin By Getting Rid of the Chaos
- The Details of Giving Our Children the Gift of Bedtime Routines
- Scheduled "Fun Time"
- Scheduled One-on-One Time
- Scheduled Quiet Time
- Music Practice
- Date Night
- Projects/Family Goals
- Record Each Hour
- White Board
- Try It
- Selling This to Our Children
- Family Meetings
- School Schedule (for homeschoolers)
- Organize Your Life, One Room at a Time, One Area at a Time Conclusion