Parents, imagine your children having endless doors of opportunity opened to them as teens and young adults due to their impeccable character, their dedication to treating others with respect and kindness, and their unique leadership ability. These are the qualities of people who will suceed both personally and professionally. This goal is our goal. We want to help you give your childern the skills that increase your child's potential for success 1000 fold.
This product is the complete Etiquette Factory 3 Phase Learnig Program without the online component. This is our original program that has been on the market since 2010. It's wonderful. It's the original. This product is perfect for the family that does not care for online content.
The Complete EF Curriculum is the best value! It includes the 3 Phase Learning Program and the Etiquette Factory Storybook Series (12 storybooks in all).
The 3 Phase Learning Program is designed to educate, inspire and motivate children, ages pre-school through high school, in the art of etiquette.
3 Phase Learning Program Includes:
- Etiquette for Beginners Teacher's Manual
- Etiquette for Beginner's DVD set
- Etiquette Jukebox CD
- Etiquette Intermediate Book
- Etiquette Masters Book
- 4 Etiquette “Set Right” Placemats
The Etiquette Factory storybook series is dedicated to helping children master the art of proper manners and social skills through fun exciting stories with heartwarming and sometimes mischievous characters. These stories and characters will soon be favorites by adults and children alike.
At the end of each storybook, is a few questions that allow parents (or teachers) and children to discuss the meaning and message of each story. Take the time to answer these questions and witness the rewards and understanding that come to your children. Manners are essential to ensure your children's success both personally and professionally. It truly is the medicine for a happy life.
- A Banquet with the Queen - A book about table manners.
- Alligator Earl - A book about proper introductions.
- Becoming a King - A book about using the Magic Words.
- Rose and the Jungle Boy - A book about Proper Manners.
- Sweet Smelling Samson - A book about practicing Good Hygiene.
- The NO Book - A book about accepting the word “No” politely.
- Where's Buck?- A book about Kindness.
- Sharing is for Everyone- A book about Sharing.
- One Messy Pig- A book about Cleaning Up After Ourselves.
- Tiny's Branch- A book about giving Sincere Apologies
- The Little Angels- A book about being a Polite Guest.
- The Tongue Who Became Free- A book about keeping a Clean Mouth