Seriously, I'm so excited to offer this storybook series to you.
Oh they're precious! Oh they are so fun! Yes, they really do teach our children manners! They teach our children how to show value to others, why manners help us to be happy and how having good manners helps us to be a better friend, and more.
The FUNdamentals4Kids storybook series is dedicated to helping our children master the art of proper manners and social skills through fun, exciting stories with heartwarming and sometimes mischievous characters.
At the end of each storybook, is a few questions that allow parents (or teachers) and children to discuss the meaning and message of each story. Take the time to answer these questions and witness the rewards and understanding that come to your children. Manners are essential to ensure our children's success both personally and professionally. It truly is the medicine for a happy life.
- A Banquet with the Queen - A book about table manners.
- Alligator Earl - A book about proper introductions.
- Becoming a King - A book about using the Magic Words.
- Rose and the Jungle Boy - A book about Proper Manners.
- Sweet Smelling Samson - A book about practicing Good Hygiene.
- The NO Book - A book about accepting the word “No” politely.
- Where's Buck?- A book about Kindness.
- Sharing is for Everyone- A book about Sharing.
- One Messy Pig- A book about Cleaning Up After Ourselves.
- Tiny's Branch- A book about giving Sincere Apologies
- The Little Angels- A book about being a Polite Guest.
- The Tongue Who Became Free- A book about keeping a Clean Mouth.
- Jenny's Bravest Moments--A Book about combating bullying.
- Sophia and the Telephone-A Book about Telephone Manners.
- The Birthday Not to be Forgotten-A Book about Giving & Receiving Gifts