This is the online version of the Etiquette Intermediate book. It is the exact same lessons, however it has the following extra features:
- 17 additional lessons
- 3 Discussion questions per lesson
- 3 Homework questions per lesson
- Final Exam
- End of the Year Project (so fun)
- Certificate of Completion
- Counts as 1/2 credit of Life Skills
- And of course has the Video Examples to Help Visual Learners
Finally...the solution! Life Skills for You is an amazing Social Skills online curriculum that teaches each student:
- and so much more
142 easy, entertaining lessons that only last a few minutes each day. Life Skills for You is designed for 4th grade through high school.
How does it work?
- Each day your student(s) will watch a 3-5 minute lesson featuring Monica Irvine.
- Next, your class or family will discuss 3 questions that pertain to the lesson (this is so fun, only takes 5-10 minutes)
- Finally, each student will have a "3 question" homework assignment that they can email directly to the instructor or parent (this should only take 5-15 minutes).
It's really that simple, yet the results are astounding.
- 142 Life Lessons
- 25 Question Mid-Term
- 50 Question Final
- End of the Year Project
What does the student GAIN from this curriculum?
- Self confidence
- A keen awareness of how their words & actions impact others
- The skills they need to help them succeed personally in their lives
- The skills they need to help them succeed professionally in their lives
- Character, Integrity & Empathy
- A well rounded approach to manners
- The formula for happiness
- A Certificate of Completion
Order TODAY & make an investment in your child's (student's) future!
Life Skills for You is a One Year Subscription. After the first year, you can renew for only $25 (it does not auto renew)